– Person passionate for improvements, leading changes, solution oriented, creative.
– Technical or management university degree.
– Knowledge of LEAN Production.
– Experience in automotive industry.
– Basic Knowledge of technical field.
– Experience in coordinating projects.
– English language knowledge.
– German language knowledge – it’s considered advantage.
– Availability to travel.
– Answering to customer RFQ, based on the operating plant.
– Planning of activities and resources for the new projects, based on Inteva Products & customers standards – PDT tool;
– Acting as interface between customers – operational plant – design team – project team and other functions like: procurement and quality.
– Reporting the progress of projects implementation on a regular basis.
– Adapting the planning base on customer needs and other changes during the project launching.
– Follows the project budget and risk identification;
– Ensure timely execution of activities through the pursuit of action plan.
– Echipa primitoare;
– Conditii foarte bune de munca;
– Job provocator.
Clientul nostru este o cunoscuta companie care activeaza in domeniul automotive oferind clientilor din domeniul auto sisteme de inchidere, sisteme de interior, motoare, electronice si sisteme de plafoane.