1. Participate in testing of mould/tool and prototype/sample validation
Responsible for parts inspection and quality approval of processes results during mould testing and prototype validation.
Informs quality engineer responsible for Control Plan about defects and product characteristics from prototype validation.
Manage cause analyse and assess corrective actions regarding customer complaints in prototype/samples validation stage.
2. Coordinate document elaboration
Serial Process Verification Run
Tool Approval List
First Article Inspection Report
Measurement System Analyse
Process Capability Measurement
· University degree: Engineer (Mechanics, Electronic etc.)
· ISO 19001 Advanced Knowledge
· APQP Advanced Knowledge
· Basic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
· Basic knowledge of 5S Model
· Technical drawing
· Microsoft office package – advanced level (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· English Advanced Level
Willingness to relocate and work in Oradea
· Annual Bonus
· Competitive Salary
· Free Transport
· Loyalty Bonus
· Meal Tickets
FAIST Light Metals Division is one of the four Business Divisions of FAIST Group. It is a leading supplier of high value-added, aluminium die cast components for the mobile communications network equipment industry, the global automotive industry and other industrial fields such as energy management, power tools and household.
FAIST Light Metals is a key supplier to Telecom Network OEM’s and Automotive Tier 1 worldwide.
FAIST Mekatronic is one of the manufacturing sites of FAIST Light Metals Division. The company is located in Oradea, Romania having at the moment around 1400 employees.