• Responsible for technical project management process as per Project Management Procedure and APQP requirements.
• Responsible for coordination of engineering activities in the introduction of new products stage (RFQ – request for quotation stage & Samples production stages) for all production areas (Die Casting, CNC, Plating, Painting, Gasketing and Assembling).
• Responsible for defining the packaging process (costs, materials, cycle time for packaging).
• Coordination of ECR (Engineering Change Request).
1. Implement APQP processes in Project Management
· Organize meetings with departments to review new projects: project description, risk analysis, internal technical capacity and capability, to propose team members in order to fulfil the APQP process and their responsibilities, the initial project plan, target and ensure the efficient communication of the budget for new projects.
· Organizes and coordinates with Technical Department the DPR (Design Product Review) preparation and communicate with designers / engineers and customers to ensure complete clarification of technical details before projects starts.
2. Management of Die-Casting Tools
· Provide project status report as amended to date (frequency depends on the required specifications from Account Manager).
· Organize the preparation of samples and ensure that are approved on time.
· Coordinates the invoicing and the collection activity for the die cast tools
3. Coordination of engineering activities in the introduction of new products stage (RFQ – request for quotation stage & Samples production stages) for all production areas (Die Casting, CNC, Plating, Painting, Gasketing and Assembling)
· Analyses the technical documentation and requirements from the customer (RFQ analysis).
4. Coordinates the engineering activity in all production areas for samples production stage
· Ensures communication between the internal departments.
· Issues sample trail request to planning department.
· Elaborates the internal validation report on initial samples.
· Coordinates the elaboration of the measurement reports.
· University degree: Engineer (Mechanics, Electronic etc.)
· ISO 9001 Certificate
· IATF 16949 Certificate
· VDA 6.3 Standard
· APQP Advanced Knowledge
· PPAP Advanced Knowledge
· 8D Advanced Knowledge
· FMEA Advanced Knowledge
· Microsoft office package – advanced level (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· English Advanced Level
Willingness to relocate and work in Oradea
· Annual Bonus
· Competitive Salary
· Free Transport
· Loyalty Bonus
· Meal Tickets
FAIST Light Metals Division is one of the four Business Divisions of FAIST Group. It is a leading supplier of high value-added, aluminium die cast components for the mobile communications network equipment industry, the global automotive industry and other industrial fields such as energy management, power tools and household.
FAIST Light Metals is a key supplier to Telecom Network OEM’s and Automotive Tier 1 worldwide.
FAIST Mekatronic is one of the manufacturing sites of FAIST Light Metals Division. The company is located in Oradea, Romania having at the moment around 1400 employees.