About our client
Cognetik is a full-service digital analytics product and services company specializing in generating business insights and recommendations from the vast amount of data that their clients collect. Cognetik’s product connects to any data source in the cloud or on-premise, integrating data in order to see the whole story and delivering answers to the most important business questions, all beautifully displayed on desktop or mobile.
Cognetik also provides services to some of the largest enterprises in the world across the entire digital analytics landscape: digital analytics strategy, data collection engineering, data integration, funnel analysis, measurement plans, forecasting, regression, cluster analysis, marketing analytics and real-time personalization.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an amazing Director of Finance for a fast growing company with $4+ million revenue, over 50 employees and growing at 63% YoY. You will work with a global team that has 2 headquarters (North Carolina and Oradea, Romania) and elevate all aspects of the finance department required to support our rapidly growing business.
What will you do?
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Oversee all financial aspects: strategy, operations, payroll, cash flow, accounts receivables, accounts payable, credit lines and misc. financing
- Form a close working relationship with Senior Executives
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met: federal, state and international legal filings
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Maintain accounting for both US and Romania operations
- Generate and present financial reports to executive team and board
- Maintain all financial software platforms: QuickBooks, Ariba, Beeline, Expensify, Harvest and Egencia
- Support all payroll, account receivable and account payable activities
- Proven experience as finance director or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Advanced experience with accounting practices
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and other office management software (ERP etc.)
Pentru a aplica la acest job trimite un email catre firstname.lastname@example.org