- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 1-2 years experience in electrical engineering preferred (may be a graduate also);
- CAD skills (Matlab preferred) AudoCAD, Katia, SolidWords
- Good English language skills;
- Excellent communication & relational skills;
- Ability to work in virtual teams;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations/circumstances;
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working with FEA 2D software, you are a member of a Multiphysics Calculations Team in charge of:
- Electromagnetic finite elements analysis for servo motors design using FEA software;
- Develops analytic and numeric multiphysics models for servo motor design;
- Use optimization algorithms in the design of electric motors;
- Deliver the report with results;
- Works directly with our internal customers from UK and France.
Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in 1973, with over 230 companies and 110,000 employees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation.
Pentru a aplica la acest job trimite un email catre firstname.lastname@example.org