– Technical University Degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Electro- Mechanics, Mechanics
– English – conversational level
– Strong analytical skills with a high orientation towards detail
– Good knowledge or experience related with electronics and mechanics in the production field
– Verify components, create assembly kits; and utilizing proper tools, processes and documentation, install/solder through-hole and SMT electronic components of various pitches onto PC boards.
– Manages the D-base of the components on the machines and PPS. This is both the creation and tracking of the D-base.
– Calculates and optimizes the SMD programs.
– Manages the releases (OK-program) in the PPS backup file.
– Is responsible for the support and efficiency of the process, as well as support calamity on the three teams.
– Responsible in maintaining the quality of all assembled products within customer design specifications
– Keeping up to date the screen library, as well as verification of screen plots and gives release to cut.
– Operate a wide variety of equipment and tools that are routinely used to perform various electronic assembly tasks.
– Planning of the SMD production, preparation of programs to the lines, guide the set-up.
– Keeping up to date the feeders quantity
– Support calibration of several SMD assembly machines.
– Assess, trouble shoot, and provide solutions to technical problems in a timely, cost effective manner.
– Reviewing current manufacturing methods to highlight areas for improvement
– Accurately record as-built information, traceability requirements and other statistics, into computer databases to comply with customer requirements. Assist other technicians, as required, with assembly processes and tasks.