If you feel that you, or someone you know, is perfectly described below, send us email with relevant work samples and tell us about your strong desire to join Wesrom. Please include the Position Title in the subject of the email.
Our need for specialized, result-oriented marketing personnel is ever-growing, so we’re looking to add a highly competent content and copy writer to our team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Though we prefer hiring people full time, we’re also comfortable with freelance content writers for this specific role.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
Your English is impeccable; there’s no way around this one — it’s a must. You’re the type of person who is result driven, that loves crafting words which drive real business for our customers. You’re creative and versatile on the web. You find and learn everything you need to excel within your role, including doing research on technical, industry-specific aspects and staying up-to-date on industry best-case practices. You can write effective content and copy whilst working with the SEO and Marketing teams in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and acquire customers.
When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you’re tasked with shortening an email that’s already concise or with writing content that positions our clients as thought leaders because you know and understand that all of that is only relevant if the end result is a signed contract for the company you represent. That’s the final mark and that’s the standard you measure yourself toward.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Developed content calendars for 3 companies with different target audiences
- Written 8 new valuable, research-backed articles for various blogs
- Improved 3 service sales page for a couple clients
- Stayed current with copywriting, SEO, content, and other marketing best practices
- Presented all your progress and results for each individual client
Here are some other things you might do:
- Review older pieces of content on the blogs you write for
- Write or review sales offers, social media copy, or other marketing materials
Characteristics that qualify you for the role:
- You have an intimate understanding of all phases of the marketing funnel
- You get your kicks from figuring out how everything you write will bring in more clients
- You’re a dedicated and helpful team player
- Are highly motivated and maintain high levels of productivity with limited supervision
- You’re a master of both written and verbal communication, specifically in English
- Generous Salary
- Cash Bonuses
- Fitness Allowance
- Health and dental care
- Borderless career
- 40-Hour work weeks
- Savings Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- $500/yr. Education Allowance
- $1,500/yr. Equipment Allowance