Your English is impeccable; there’s no way around this one — it’s a must. You’re the type of person that loves solving problems and can provide support in designing and optimizing campaigns which drive lead generation for our customers. You are able to analyse the results and work with the Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
– Helped with the process of building and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
– Produced reports and analyzed both qualitative and quantitative PPC campaign performance and identified opportunities for continued optimization efforts
– Stayed current with Google Ads best practices
Here are some things you might do:
Coordinate with and support Wesrom’s Marketing Manager:
– Provide help with keyword research — maintain updates for large keyword lists
– Perform campaign analysis to gather important data — use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
– Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
– Assist in recommending strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaigns’ results
– Communicate directly with clients
– Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
– Keep pace with PPC industry trends and best practices and share relevant information with the Marketing team
– Knowledge of Google Ads
– Knowledge of Google Analytics
Characteristics that qualify you for the role:
– You have an intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
– You are highly motivated and maintain high levels of productivity
– You are able to think creatively and innovatively
– You hold an analytical skill set, capable of forecasting and identifying trends and challenges
– Generous Salary – monthly, stable income you can count on, right from the start
– Cash Bonuses – rewards for performance, achievements, and occasional challenges
– Paid Access to Most Gyms
– Health and dental care
– Borderless career – work from home, another city, or even another continent, whilst still growing your career
– 40-Hour work weeks – though our passion for our craft makes most of us put in a few extra hours, no one will ever tell you to work outside of your schedule. Not a peer, nor a team leader, and not even the CEO.
– Unlimited Vacation Days – want to go on a trip from Friday to Monday? Go for it! Feel like you just don’t wanna work today? No worries! As long as you delivered your due tasks, or asked a team member to help you, we don’t mind.
– Savings Account
– $500/yr. Education Allowance – we support any initiative you feel adds value to you, as a person.
– $1,500/yr. Equipment Allowance – we want you to have access to all the tools you need, and want 🙂 Valid only after the probation period
Pentru a aplica la acest job trimite un email catre firstname.lastname@example.org