We’re looking to add an extremely result-driven human resources assistant who’s super passionate about finding great candidates that fit roles, doesn’t like wasting weeks to find “the perfect fit”, and likes following up every once in a while to make sure people are delivering and happy.
At any point in time, we have dozens of clients from all across the world that we service simultaneously — with many more incoming. We’re looking for someone we can count on to find competent, experienced, coachable people to fill our ranks.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Started searching for a passionate Marketing Assistant to help Wesrom Digital produce more great results for our marketing clients, and for a couple experienced React Native developers to help with the 4 new development projects incoming in May
- Presented your top 10 picks for the Mobile App Developer role you were requested to fill two weeks ago to the manager that requested the role
- Coordinated with the manager so the best candidates got a small trial task to make sure they can deliver in the role
- Followed up on trial tasks given to other candidates the week before and whom are in your ever-growing hiring pipeline
- Checked up with 4 new members you hired last month, to make sure they’re delivering and are happy within the roles they were hired for
Here are some other things you might do:
- Be in touch with the team so they let you know whenever we need a role filled
- Ensure we always have at least 3 pre-vetted, ready-to-go candidates for every role
- Ensure new members get all the documentation they need to deliver within their role
- Organizing team buildings or charitable activities for the entire company
- Working on hiring paperwork and dealing with any other formalities
- Scheduling training so our team members constantly become better professionals
- Other tasks around communicating with hires/manager so everyone’s on the same page
Characteristics that qualify you for the role:
- You have great English — both written and spoken
- You’re great at working with people and can tell when someone’s lying or being honest
- You have a no-excuses attitude and find creative ways to find the people we need
- Highly motivated and maintain high levels of productivity with limited supervision
- Generous Salary – monthly, stable income you can count on, right from the start
- Cash Bonuses – rewards for performance, achievements, and occasional challenges
- Paid Access to Most Gyms
- Health and dental care
- Borderless career – work from home, another city, or even another continent, whilst still growing your career
- 40-Hour work weeks – though our passion for our craft makes most of us put in a few extra hours, no one will ever tell you to work outside of your schedule. Not a peer, nor a team leader, and not even the CEO
- Unlimited Vacation Days – want to go on a trip from Friday to Monday? Go for it! Feel like you just don’t wanna work today? No worries! As long as you delivered your due tasks, or asked a team member to help you, we don’t mind.
- Savings Account
- Education Allowance – we support any initiative you feel adds value to you, as a person.
- Equipment Allowance – we want you to have access to all the tools you need, and want 🙂 Valid only after the probation period